Industrial Zones of the Kleszczów Commune
Industrial Zones of the Kleszczów Commune are fully developed investment areas where the investors may run businesses on preferential conditions, taking the advantage of:
- Attractive land price - PLN 15.00 per sq m (excluding VAT),
- Lower than in other communes energy and utilities prices,
- Assistance at training and recruitment (the Secondary School of Modern Technologies closely collaborates with the Technical University of Łódź),
- Perfectly developed road infrastructure,
- Land purchase without tenders.
- Tax exemptions within collaboration with the Special Economic Zone of Łódź,
- Perfect location in the Central Poland, close to the highways: Warszawa-Wrocław, Gdańsk-Katowice.
The owner of the land in the industrial zone is the Kleszczów Commune Development Foundation. Its main goal is promotion of the commune investment offer.